Offer All Children Individualized Experiences
Marigold Learning Academy ABA Therapy Center is based on the Applied Behavior Analysis Theory. Our programs run from ages 18months to 8 yrs. All of the programs provide a low client – certified staff ratio.
Our goal is to offer all children individualized experiences that will help them develop socially, emotionally, intellectually and physically at their own rate!
The center provides a creative atmosphere and address social and play skill development, language-based communication, daily living activities, fine and gross motor skills, sensory intervention and behavior support.
- Independence Skills Training
- Social Skills Training
- Art Therapy based on OT Principles
- Play Therapy based on Speech Principles
- Pre-Academic Skills
- School Readiness Skills
- Activities of Daily Living
- Sensory Intervention
Marigold Learning Academy also offers services for:
- Centered-Based ABA Therapy
- Social Skills Groups
- After-school care for late afternoon pick up. (up to age 10)
- After-school ABA Therapy
- Six to Nine week Summer Camp Program
- Occupational Therapy
- Communication/Speech Therapy
Hours 8:30am - 3:30pm
ABA Therapy 8:30am - 5:30pm
After School Care 3:30pm - 5:30pm
"We appreciate everything you are doing for our son." David & Jennifer